Water North Coalition
The Water North Coalition was established in the fall of 2014. Voting membership is open to all northern municipalities, First Nations and Metis Settlements.
Non-voting membership is also open to northern water partners, including water and wastewater professionals, organizations owners and government.
Current WNC Chair: Mr. Bob Marshall, County of Grande Prairie.
Thursday, September 14, 2017, Wabasca, AB
WNC Meeting Presentations
- Bridging the gaps - 5 ways to Improve Water Literacy in Alberta
- Watershed Resilience & Mitigation Branch
- Debra Mooney, Environmental Public Health Advisor
- Water and Wastewater Operator Certification Program
- Source Water Protection Plan Workshop
- High School Dual Credit Program: Water & Wastewater Operations
- WNC Water and Wastewater Survey
- Drinking Water Safety Plans and Regulation of Drinking Water for Alberta: Proposed Changes
- Aquatera M.O.A. Synopsis
- AMSC Water & Wastewater Services
- MD of Greenview's Water and Wastewater Systems by Gary Couch
- Hydraulic Fracturing by Dr. Daniel Alessi
- Mighty Peace Watershed Alliance's Integrated Watershed Management Plan by Adam Norris
For further Information about the WNC please contact: