The NADC hosts and organizes conferences, workshops and seminars dealing with current issues in northern Alberta.
Below are listed some of our more recent events.
- Northern Health Summit Proceedings Report
- Driving Innovation in Northern Alberta - Speaker Presentations
- Pan-Northern Minimum Broadband Standard
- Housing Priority Project Discussion Paper
- Benefit Agreements in Canada’s North
- Aboriginal Economy Youth Entrepreneurship - Follow up report
- Northern Directions: An Evaluation of Strategic Planning in Northern Canada Report
- 'Action for Attainable Housing Ownership' Workshop
* Denotes a report produced in conjunction with other organizations.